Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Item 18

Once again, my screen doesn't match what the directions say in the program. I didn't see a "quick tour" or a "try it out". After opening various options, I did finally find a tour, of sorts.

This is a really nice feature, great for collaborative work. I could see a lot of use for it, but I'd be really hesitant to put any documents, spreadsheets, etc. on it that contained any information that I didn't want seen by prying eyes. If I were absolutely sure no one could ever see it without my permission it would be a great way to save certain data without having to do periodic backups. But I think I'll stick to keeping most of my stuff on my own pc and backing it up until they come up with a way to guarantee privacy from hackers, data miners, etc.

No comments: